- Proverbs 4:23- Keep your heart with all vigilance, for from it flow the springs of life.
Prayer point- God would help guard their hearts, as this verse emphasizes the importance of.
- 2 Peter 3:18- But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be the glory both now and to the day of eternity. Amen.
Prayer point- Our children would grow in knowing Jesus, they would be familiar with His grace. Learning to respect and honor God.
- 2 Timothy 1:7- for God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
Prayer point- Walk in love with a sound mind instead of fear, as is the way of this world.
- Hebrews 11:6- And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him.
Prayer point- Develop and strengthen in faith and nearness to God.
- 1 Peter 5:6- Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you
Prayer point- They would learn to walk in meekness and respect that God might honor them in His time.