Are YOU our Perfect Fit?
Elly and Grace is a Christian Clothing Company that makes unique, handmade custom order clothing that is shipped all over the world.
We are seeking a part or full time order fulfillment team member to help our growing business. This might be your perfect job if you’re a detail oriented, hard working individual, but easy going and you love working on a team.
If you’re someone who wants to work in a cubicle in a serious quiet environment, this might not be the job for you! We love to have fun while fulfilling our mission — to uplift, inspire, and point others to Jesus, and the ideal team member will be really excited about our brand!
Hours will mainly consist of 9-5, Monday - Friday. We are seeking approximately 25-40 hours of availability, though that may increase or decrease depending on the time of year. We are located in the High Ridge area.
- Help prepare clothing including operating the garment pressing and design equipment
- Accurately pack and ship orders
- Detail Oriented (details are so important here)
- Ability to lift packages over 25 lbs
- Pro at neatly folding apparel quickly
- Willingness to jump in and help other team members when needed
- Able to operate light industrial equipment and be able to stand for long periods of time throughout the day
- A great work ethic and a positive attitude!
- Loves ellyandgrace and ability to be consistent with our brand
Bonus Points for knowledge in the following areas (but not required):
- Artistic/photo editing software experience
- Super cute accessories we can use in photos!
- Customer Service Experience
- Crafting experience
You'll fit right in if you like...
- The Container Store or Target
- comfy clothes
If you live in the St. Louis area and you’re wondering if I read your mind because everything I wrote describes you, we’d love to have you apply!