Bible Verses for Peace
7 verses for peace
- I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid. - John 14:27
- I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world. John 16:33
- And this righteousness will bring peace. Yes, it will bring quietness and confidence forever. Isaiah 32:17
- Therefore, since we have been made right in God’s sight by faith, we have peace with God because of what Jesus Christ our Lord has done for us. Romans 5:1
- He lets me rest in green meadows; he leads me beside peaceful streams. He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to his name. - Psalm 23:2-3
- I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13
- Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7
What are some verses you would add to this list? Comment below!
Thank you so much for the lovely verses. I have been praying for peace and here you send these verses. Blessings 🙏
Thank you for these wonderful verses. Great to see them on the web and not other stuff.
God bless you,
We share a love for scripture!!
These seven verses brought peace up me today, s s difficult day for me!
I love your messages! I am thankful I found you in “ techno-space “!
Leave a comment