Fueling Bold Faith
- If you’re anything like me, boldness is not something that comes naturally. I have to work at it, be intentional, be in prayer, filling myself with the Word.
- I often read about the apostles in the new testament and become envious of the miracles and wonders that were taking place. But instead I should be taking note! Learning from their examples. After all that’s why we have the bible, right?
- I encourage you to join me in this walk, to stronger faith, bolder life, confidence in what I believe! Praying for strength and growth when I read my Word, instead of getting discouraged. I long to see the things of the Lord, to see Him working in lives around me. I admit that I don’t have everything figured out, but I have friendship with the One who does! I have a Father who knows me inside and out, He made me the way I am. He teaches and guides, I am not alone!!
- I hope this encourages you in some way. That we can lean into Jesus together, learn from Him. Better ourselves for the Kingdom!
- 2 Timothy 1:7 For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.
Taking this challenge? Let us know below!
Leave a comment