We have some EXCITING NEWS..and it's all because of YOU!
Ellyandgrace is MOVING! We are no longer renting an office space. We made the decision to purchase a building a few miles away from our current space.
If you've read about us before, you know the story. I started ellyandgrace in my unfinished basement in 2016. We moved into a tiny office space (where we carried shirts up and down a flight of stairs multiple times a day) for about a year, and then we moved into our current location in April 2018 - with days to spare for our Easter rush.
About a year ago, we started feeling the need for more space. Our team is AMAZING and is constantly finding ways to be more efficient, but we were at our limit. We knew we couldn't go through another busy season in our current space.
We toured so many buildings...but nothing felt right. Every time we left a space I felt like we would be compromising on something.
And then we saw THE BUILDING. It seemed almost too good to be true. And honestly, it's a TOTAL God thing. He made it happen. It's almost like the building was made for us.
After a few hurdles, we closed on the building and began packing up the office for another move.
What does this mean for our customers?
- more product colors to choose from! We've been maxed out of space in our current office for over a year...so this move will allow us to offer more colors in our hoodies and so much more!
- more products in general. We have some exciting things that we are working on
- faster processing time. We were only able to do so many items in our old office space, which was a frustration to us. We are hopeful that our new larger space will allow us to ship more items because we will be able to have more shipping stations and more room for fulfillment.
- Our items will continue to be printed with love from Missouri by our team.
We are currently in the process of moving and will do our best to have minimal interruptions, but we really appreciate your patience and prayers during this time!
- Brenna & the EllyandGrace team