5 Verses for Worry
- I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid. John 14:27
- Now may the Lord of peace himself give you his peace at all times and in every situation. The Lord be with you all. 2 Thessalonians 3:16
- So don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today’s trouble is enough for today. Matthew 6:34
- Can all your worries add a single moment to your life? Luke 12:25
- I prayed to the Lord, and he answered me. He freed me from all my fears. Psalm 34:4
What are some verses you might add to this list? Comment below!